Crveni Djavoli
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

O igračima na posudbi

4 posters

Go down

O igračima na posudbi Empty O igračima na posudbi

Postaj  Moreno Phoenix sri sij 26, 2011 1:32 pm

O igračima na posudbi 9a4985ecfba7407ca708fb2

danny welbeck-posudba u sunderland

O igračima na posudbi Macheda245388

federico macheda-posudba u sampdoriu

O igračima na posudbi Mamebiramdiouf

mame biram diouf-posudba u blackburn
Moreno Phoenix
Moreno Phoenix
Admin
Admin

Broj komentara : 495
Mjesto : banana republic

[Vrh] Go down

O igračima na posudbi Empty Re: O igračima na posudbi

Postaj  ManUtd sri sij 26, 2011 2:07 pm

Biram mi i nije neki igrac vala, al et.. Mozda bi bio bolji da je negdje drugo otisao na pozajmicu..:p

Macheda je mlad igrac i treba mu iskustva.. Zapoceo je dobro u Sampdoriji i zabio jedan prelijep pogodak.. Nadam se da ce se vratiti na Old Traford u dobroj formi..

Welbeck je takodjer pokazao da itekako zna zabiti.. Najbolji je i igrac i strijelac u Sunderlandu.. Akobogda kad se vrati bice jos bolji.:)
ManUtd

Broj komentara : 5
Mjesto : Cemerika

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj  nb97 sub tra 02, 2011 5:03 pm

Welbeka svakako treba vratiti.
nb97
nb97

Broj komentara : 125

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj  Bosnian Red uto svi 10, 2011 9:08 pm

The future of Manchester United forward Federico Macheda appears uncertain after his agent revealed the player could stay in Italy beyond his current loan spell.

The forward joined Sampdoria in January and despite making only three league starts, his agent, Giovanni Bia, believes his client could well stay at the club next season.

“I will speak to Sir Alex Ferguson to decide what to do next season,” Bia told tuttomercatoweb.

“Sampdoria could be a useful experience for him, even in the case of Serie B, but it is still early to talk about it.”

The talented Italy under-21 international burst on to scene at Old Trafford with a dramatic injury time winner in a 3-2 over Aston Villa in 2009, a result that tipped the title balance in United's favour.

However, Macheda, 19, has found it hard to establish himself in a Sampdoria side battling to avoid relegation and his agent concedes his player returned to Italy too soon.

“The first games were played well but then maybe Federico was incorporated into this fight for salvation, and if the most experienced players were not able to raise the team, surely a 20-year-old boy can't do it,” Bia added.

“Macheda was bad for this situation. There's too much pressure and criticism in Italian football and I think he has regretted how it has turned out.

“In Genoa he has been fine, but he probably returned to Italy too soon. It's different football to the British game.”

Macheda signed for United from the Lazio academy in September 2007 and still has over three years left on his current contract.
Bosnian Red
Bosnian Red
Admin
Admin

Broj komentara : 349
Mjesto : Prijedor

http://crvenidjavoli.bloger.hr/

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj  Bosnian Red čet svi 12, 2011 3:17 pm

Hull have completed the permanent signing of Corry Evans from Manchester United for an undisclosed fee.

The Northern Ireland international had been on loan at the KC Stadium since January but he has now followed Joe Dudgeon to the npower Championship club for next season.

The 20-year-old has penned a deal which runs until 2014.

He made 18 appearances for the Tigers during his loan spell, during which the club narrowly missed out on the play-offs.

Evans scored on his debut against Reading and also found the net against Watford and Swansea.

Bosnian Red
Bosnian Red
Admin
Admin

Broj komentara : 349
Mjesto : Prijedor

http://crvenidjavoli.bloger.hr/

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

[Vrh] Go down